"Bird of Happiness" by Carol Grigg
Relentless daily covert organized harassment and surveillance threatens the Targeted Individual's mental and emotional resources. A T.I. named David shared the following tools for attaining strength and balance.
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile, it is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Silently talk to your god or goddess about what is going on in your life. Conversely, if one is plagued by continuous V2K, turn on a couple of radio stations, tuned to different stations, to drown out the transmissions. Then ignore the radio during prayer sessions.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in food processing plants.Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?
- 'Forgive everyone for everything, but don't think for one minute perps can be friends.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- The Creator heals everything - but you have to ask Her/Him.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your T.I. friends will. Stay intouch with your T.I. forum friends.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need within you.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be asleep and smiling before you know it; you'll understand that A WORD TO THE WISE T.I. should be sufficient.