With permission from the author, here are effective tips on detection and shielding from JULIANNE of MultiStalk.
Thank you Julainne, because A Word to the Wise T.I., should be sufficient.
1) Heating of the Skin -- As to the thermal heating, I've more recently found that it can be abruptly terminated by using a large steel cookie sheet as a screen. Position it (about 7-12 inches from the skull), so that it is between the skull and the base of operations from which the emission is coming.
Positioning of the cookie sheet will depend upon where the "hot spot" on the skull is located. This is assuming that you are not moving about when the thermal heating commences and are in a stationary position, such as, while trying to fall asleep.
This is also assuming that, if you are targeted from positions surrounding you, both above-ground and ground-based, the bulk of your skull is already protected. This simplifies the process of identifying the location of the emitter causing the thermal heating. Again, this applies only when you are in a stationary position.
I don't need to explain "hot spots" on the skull, do I?
If you are moving about, then exposing the heated area of the skull at close proximity to fans or air conditioners helps to a certain extent, as does removing shoes and socks, as part of the process of keeping the extremities air-cooled.
What it boils down to is that thermal heating is caused by (micro- or millimeter-wave) frequencies aimed at the skull, which can be obstructed by metal -- large steel cookie sheets, for example.
2) Voice to Skull - as a minimum: (1) a radio frequency scanner which has the capacity to pick up frequencies in the Megaherz range; (2) a portable acoustical frequency detector, (3) a portable EMF detector with a loop antenna; and (4) a substantial quantity of copper wire mesh.
My reasons for suggesting that you acquire these items are as follows:
First, the auditory input is being conveyed to you on microwave frequencies which can be picked up, if not immediately deciphered, on relatively sophisticated radio frequency scanners (something above a standard police scanner, in other words).
What sounds to you like "voices in the head" can be discerned by the astute casual bystander as a classic high-pitched microwave "hum"; that is, assuming this bystander is not equipped with cochlear implants (receivers) which operate on the same frequency or frequencies being employed in your case; and assuming, absent cochlear implants, that the bystander's skull and brain are not structured like yours and, thus, are non-responsive to the auditory signal embedded in the frequency being aimed at you.
Your scanner should have the capacity to track broad-band spectrum transmissions, in the event the transmissions being aimed at you are being rotated from one frequency to another for disguise purposes. My current suspicion is that some of these auditory transmissions are occurring in the 27-29 Megaherz range --a frequency range being rather too-ferociously protected by the U. S. Government, given their assaults on outlaw CB'rs who try to communicate on these frequencies so as to avoid having to pay FCC licensing fees.
When I say that the auditory input may be picked up but may not necessarily be decipherable on a scanner, I am alluding to the fact that some of these induced voices in the head involve the transmission of speech analogs, which, in effect, are encryptations of human speech which the brain has been found capable of deciphering. I refer to this preliminarily in the enclosed monograph, _Microwave Harassment and Mind Control Experimentation_. If it happens that you have been equipped with cochlear implants, then the analog process should not be necessary --in which case, you should have a fair amount of success in picking up decipherable transmissions on a high-frequency scanner.
3) Frequency Detectors - I recommend the acquisition of portable acoustic and electromagnetic frequency detectors because I rather doubt that you, your family and or your friends can afford to acquire a more sophisticated spectrum analyzer and non-linear junction detector. These experiments, as a rule, involve highly-focused directed energy, which can be detected by all of the equipment just mentioned.
A spectrum analyzer would let you know what frequencies are involved; however, spectrum analyzers cost about $25,000 to $50,000 and are probably beyond your means.
The loop antenna on a portable EMF detector will give you some limited direction-finding capability, but will not identify the frequencies involved. Me thinks that you will probably find a significant amount of focused energy coming from the air/air-conditioning ventilation systems... [snip], which are usually covered by a screen. Surveillance systems are usually also built into those vents, and into adjacent sprinkler systems. (A few "thwacks" at any sprinkler devices hanging in your cell, such as with a book or broom handle, should have the security guards on your back in no time.)
4) Copper-wire mesh - One thing these freaks are having a terrible time overriding is copper- wire mesh. In order or a focused signal to have the desired impact in these directed-energy experiments the signal must remain focused. Copper- wire mesh deflects focused EMF in the Herz to Megaherz ranges.
Other types of frequencies can be physically obstructed/deflected by other physical means for examples, mirrors can deflect certain forms of lasers. Radar is susceptible to absorption and/or deflection by heavy-duty plasticized rubber and rubberized fabric.
5) Ultrasound and infrasound --acoustical frequencies used in these experiments --can be disrupted abruptly by means of loud FM or AM radio broadcasts --so abruptly as to suggest that this method may damage acoustical transmitters. "Bee-sting" laser burns can be neutralized by commonly available forms of dental anesthetics (Anbesol or SensoGuard) and can be deflected by generous applications of medicated Vaseline on the area being targeted. I could go on and on; however, I think you get my point.
Copper-wire mesh, incidentally, is readily available in the form of such things as Brillo pot scrubbers. The pot scrubbers are in fact tubes of copper wire mesh, measuring about 10-12" in length by about 7" in circumference, held into a wadded shape by a metal ring, or glue.
I suggest that, if it can be arranged, you start with about 30-50 of those mesh tubes in constructing your assorted barriers to directed-energy harassment. The barrier effect is instantaneous. Covering any area of your body being targeted by EMF will result in an instant "cure" of the symptoms being experienced. All-day headaches focused in one area of your brain will be immediately cured without resort to pain medications. Arthritic and bursitis-like pains in your joints and spinal nerves (under the shoulder blades) will disappear abruptly, as will sudden muscle "spasms" in your upper arms and thighs when the areas are covered with copper-wire mesh.
Rest assured that, if you are even allowed to bring these materials into your cell, you will incur the wrath of the freaks involved in these experiments. Expect them to try to make your life miserable by other means.
The freaks may be able to knock you out by targeting the back of your skull with highly-intense EMF (an exercise which does not require implants); however, once you start using these barriers, you will find that they cannot communicate with you quite as effectively as has been the case, so far; nor will they be quite so successful in monitoring your speech and thought patterns. (My policy is, "Make them work. ")
6) Induced Dreams - The induced dreams, incidentally, are also easy to obstruct. The activity occurs when you have reached the REM (rapid-eye movement) stage of sleep. Your brain, at that stage, is entrained by ELF, which deepens your sleep, thus eliminating the prospect of your being cognizant of the quasi- subliminal auditory input being pumped into the back of your skull by bone-conducted means. The quasi-subliminal auditory input is what influences the course of your dreams. In a semi-conscious state, you can physically recognize this attempted input as resembling short-burst transmissions which, when impacting upon the back of your skull, create a hissing sound, rather like "PF-FFT! ....PF-FFT!" at five-second intervals. This can be blocked. All that is required is that you protect the back of your skull with the aforementioned materials before you fall asleep.
7) Thermal Heating - I would assume that you are also subjected to recurrent thermal heating, usually caused by microwaves or --the big thing now --infrared lasers. (The Air Force is trying to create a battlefield communications systems which exploits this latter phenomenon.) Thermal heating of the brain leaves outward evidence. Your hair and hair follicles are heated at the point of frequency impact. I recommend you keep your hair somewhat longer than a brushcut if you want to effectively monitor this effect. You will also want to have your cell equipped with a couple of large fans, which can quickly neutralize the more unpleasant aspects of this heating..
What long-term microwave and infrared laser targeting do to the brain and other organs is cause "autolysis" (a softening brought on by the destruction of surface capillaries). This destructive process should be discernible by means of properly conducted scans, such as an MRI, (...which are being denied to all obstreperous mind-control experimentees).
Thank you Julainne, because A Word to the Wise T.I., should be sufficient.