1. Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil. What the perp cop knows about the T.I.'s perps, he won't discuss. If he doesn't report it, it didn't happen and he doesn't have to deal with the T.I.'s charges/issues.
2.The "How dare you!" gambit/Incredulity and Indignation He will avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct theme, idea or practice.
3. The perp cop listens to the harassing perps' counter charges/rumors, then avoids discussing the T.I.'s issues by describing all of the harassing perps' counter charges against the T.I. Regardless of venue or evidence, he will treat the harassing perps rumors as truth and T.I.s complaints as wild and unfounded accusations. Derogatory terms, mutually exclusive of truth, will be used against the T.I. This method works especially well when the perp cop writes his Incident Report or talks to his superior officers, the D.A. or judge. And is used by D.A.s during trial or pretrial hearings. If the perp cop can associate the T.I.'s evidence with the Internet, he will use this fact to certify it a "wild rumor" which can have no basis in fact.
4. 'Straw Man' argument. He will find or create a seeming element of the T.I.'s argument which he can easily knock down to make himself look reasonable and the T.I. to look irrational. He will either make up an issue he can safely imply exists based on his interpretation of the T.I.'s situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest of the T.I.'s charges. Then, the perp cop will amplify its significance and destroy it in a way which appears to debunk all of the T.I.'s issues, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Attack the Messenger, aka sidetrack the T.I. with name calling and ridicule. The perp cop will associate the T.I. with unpopular titles such as "crazy", "drunk", "drugged", "kook", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy theorist", "radical", "militia", "racist", "religious fanatic", "sexual deviate", and so forth. This makes any others who may be present shrink from supporting the T.I. out of fear of gaining the same label, and the perp cop avoids dealing with the T.I.'s issues.
6. Hit and Run. When the perp cop speaks to the T.I. he will briefly attack the T.I.'s position and then change the subject before the T.I. can make an intelligent or acceptable response. Or, he will ignore any reasonable answer. This works extremely well when the perp cop is in the presence of a gullible new cop, judge or jury, when a steady stream of new questions can be called upon without having to explain the perp cop's reasoning ("Just follow my lead, I've been handling doing this a long time and can tell if a person is crazy/lying"). The perp cop simply accuses or makes more attacks, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the T.I.'s viewpoint.
7. Question Motives He will twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the T.I. operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the T.I. on the defensive.
8. The perp cop will Invoke Authority. Claim for himself or associate himself with authority and present his argument with enough "jargon" and "minutiae" to illustrate he is "one who knows", and simply say the T.I.'s complaints aren't legitimate, without actually discussing the T.I.'s issues.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, he will avoid discussing the T.I.'s issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. He will mix these tactics for maximum effect.
10. Associate Charges with Old News. A derivative of the 'straw man' arument, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, the T.I. will make charges early on, which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, the perp cop will have his own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the T.I. is or was involved with the harassing perp.
11. Establish and Rely upon Fall-Back Positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, he may take the "high road" and "confess" with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that the T.I. has seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, "just isn't so." Others will reinforce this on the cop's behalf, later. Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for "coming clean" and "owning up" to the cop's mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas Having No Solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events described by the T.I., the perp cop will paint the entire affair as too complex to solve or be true. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. He will avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand Complete Solutions. He will avoid the issues by requiring the T.I. to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the Facts to Alternate Conclusions. This requires being schooled with preplanned contingency conclusions memorized well in advance of confronting the T.I.
16. Vanishing Evidence and Witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and the perp cop or D.A. won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, he will find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can "argue" with the cop over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If the perp cop can't do anything else, he will chide and taunt the T.I. and draw him into emotional responses which will tend to make the T.I. look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render the T.I.'s story somewhat less coherent. Not only will the perp cop avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if the T.I.'s emotional response addresses the issue, the perp cop can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how "sensitive the T.I. is to criticism".
19. Ignore Proof Presented, Demand Impossible Proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by the T.I., the perp cop will claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the T.I. to come by (it may exist, but may not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld. In order to completely avoid discussing issues the perp cop may categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that the T.I.'s witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that witness or expert statements meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, the perp cop will introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with the T.I.'s presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to benefit the D.A. and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, the prosecuting attorney can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed an unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict (usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a T.I.) is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if the perp D.A. must actually address issues, he can do so authoritatively. as happened in Shan's case, when the opposition brought in 20 to 30 homeless witnesses to testify that Shan had been harassing and photographing them.)
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as a trial in which a T.I. is suing the Government, then create bigger local news stories that will take precedent over coverage.
24. Silence critics.If the above methods do not prevail, the T.I. will be removed from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is entirely alleviated. This can be by the T.I.s can be by death (an apparent or real suicide), arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of falsified arrest records or falsified psychiatric determinations, or blackmail information, or merely by proper intimidation with implied or overt blackmail or other threats. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as a trial in which a T.I. is suing the Government, then create discrediting news stories (such as arresting the T.I. on false charges of bank robbery, rape, pediphilia, drug trafficking, drunken and disorderly behavior, or insanity, or treat them as such) to distract the public.
25. Vanish. If the T.I.-supporting witness, harassing perp, or perp cop, who is the key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and the situation is not going against the T.I. as planned, then that witness, harassing perp or cop perp will be suddenly transfered, or otherwise unavailable. [As happened to the good sheriff who would have supported 'Aunt Bee' T.I. when she went to to court to have her harassing perp banned from having guns after he shot BB-shot at her and another T.I.)
(The above was adapted from page 60 of the eBook published at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8536569/HOW-to-SPOT-a-MASON-Globalization-and-the-Plan-for-NWO A Word to the Wise T.I. does not contend that perp police are Masons.)
Advise: The best thing that a T.I. can do is not get involved with the law. Ignore harassing perp's provocations. If you must go to court, get the best lawyer your money can buy. Here's hoping that
A Word to the Wise T.I. will be sufficient.